Message wristbands are rubber bracelets that are worn to carry a particular message. They are available in many colors and materials, and continue to be very popular among kids, teens, and adults. Also called awareness bracelets, organizations use wristbands for fundraising and to increase awareness for a particular cause. Wristbands can also be used just for fun as a simple accessory or jewelry.
General Needs of Message Wristbands
- Message Wristbands are used to promote as awareness.
- Wristbands can be trendy fashion statements.
- Wristbands are often used by organizations to raise money while increasing pride and awareness for a cause.
- Wristbands can also be used for security, crowd control, drinking age verification, concerts and other purposes.
- Wristbands from Wristbandconnection.com are completely customizable and can be imprinted with your personalized message.
- Wristbands are also used as giveaways to promote a product or at birthday parties, special events, reunions, concerts etc.
Message Wristbands as Big Acheivers
- Yellow "Livestrong" wristbands
- One of the most popular message wristbands is the yellow "Livestrong" wristbands designed by Lance Armstrong, a world renowned bicycle racer and cancer survivor.
- The bands have been sold for $1 to raise money for Armstrong's cancer charity.
- Pink wristbands
- Pink represents support for breast cancer awareness. Pink wristbands have messages such as "Making Strides Every Day" or any custom message you choose.
- Wearing a pink wristband shows support for victims of breast cancer, honoring those who have died and celebrating those who have survived.
- Distributing these wristbands to your friends and family helps increase awareness and support, spreading the message to remind women 40 and older to get their annual mammogram.
- Wristbands to support Business
- Many big corporations use wristbands to promote their product or increase brand awareness. They print their logo, slogan, or web address on wristbands and then distribute them in malls, concerts and other crowded places.
- Companies distribute wristbands to help people remember them and buy their product. Wristbands are often a big part of a company's marketing plan.
- Environmentalism wristbands
- Wearing wristbands with messages such as "Plant a Tree," "Reduce Waste," "Switch to Green Power," and so on will increase awareness that may lead to environmental improvements.
- Stop bad habits wristbands
- Keeping motivational messages top-of-mind helps people stick to their plans of eating right or stopping bad habits such as smoking and drinking.
- Straightforward messages such as "Stop Drinking" or "Stop Smoking" can be powerful, as can motivational messages such as "I Believe in Myself" or "I Can Do It."
Custom wristbands from Wristbandconnection.com are durable, affordable, and comfortable. Even better, they're completely customizable so you can create any message you want to best support your cause, raise money and increase awareness. Bulk discounts are available, and there are no minimum order requirements.