Gel Wristbands became popular in 2002 when Arrive Alive introduced blue wristbands to support road safety. In 2005, Gel wristbands also became popular in the western world because many charitable organizations started selling wristbands to create awareness and raise funds for their cause.
- Gel bracelets were worn by many Lance Armstrong's peers at the 2004 Tour de France. Silicone wristbands have been worn by presidential candidates, news anchor, actors and athletes across the globe.
- Even opera have worn these popular silicone bracelets, paving the way for their status as a trendy and fashionable item.
- Gel colored wristbands can be used by various age groups as they capture the attention of adults and children because of their colorful designs
Color and its Representation
- Pink denotes Karate Girl.
- Blue represents Tae Kwon Do.
- Purple denotes Martial Artist.
- Silver represents Black Belt.
- Red represents Karate, Youth or Adult.