Customized bracelets have become a powerful medium for organizations, schools, foundations and sports programs worldwide to raise money and promote their message or cause. The benefits are many – customized bracelets are inexpensive, attractive and colorful while also being durable and comfortable to wear. The success of Lance Armstrong’s LIVESTRONG rubber bracelets has made silicone wristbands the hottest fundraising and promotional trend sweeping the globe.
Customized Bracelets Benefits
- Customized silicone bracelets can be used for religious purposes to lift your spirits during hardships.
- Schools use customized bracelets to generate school spirit and pride.
- Many organizations use custom wristbands to raise awareness about a product, service or cause.
- Families use customized bracelets as keepsakes or to honor someone's memory.
- Sports teams use customized silicone wristbands to promote team spirit.
- Businesses use bracelets as giveaways at tradeshows,
- Other uses include recognizing holidays, memberships, or personal uses.
- Wristbands are great for fundraising.
- Different colors of silicone bracelets represent different social causes, from finding a cure for a particular disease to raising environmental consciousness.
- Customized bracelets can be used for child safety. If a child wearing a personalized bracelet gets lost in a store or amusement park, a police officer can identify the child's name and parent’s phone number and assist in reuniting the child with his/her family.
Your Slogan or Message
- Messages on customized bracelets should be a short series of words that says something about the cause you want to promote.
- For example, if you want to promote a reduction in global warming, a slogan like "Save Our Trees" or "Think Green" can be engraved on the band.
Choice of color
- The color you choose should be attractive so that people are drawn to it.
- Choose bright colors and colors that correspond with your cause.
- For example:
- A theme park whose main attraction is sea life and animals could choose a blue customized wristband to represent water.
- If you work in an organization that has something to do with the environment, green is a great color.
- For organizations supporting patriotic causes, it makes sense to choose colors which make up part of your national flag for your customized wristbands, such as red, white and blue in the U.S.
Silicone wristband and rubber bracelets are extremely durable and last a long time. Custom Made Wristbands are available in different styles like embossed, debossed to printed, color-core and lazer-made. There are many color choices, including combining two colors in a swirl.