CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC TO READ
Band against bullying, bullying 'Imbalance of POWER' is another obnoxious and abusive action, the use of force or duress to anguish others. The effects of bullying can be serious and even fatal in some extreme cases.
Bullying is an antagonistic behavior that may mostly involve verbal nuisance, physical harassment or coercion in any aspect and can be intended towards victims on grounds of religion, gender, race or sexuality. The victim of bullying is occasionally referred to as a target.
- Wristbandconnection.com has come up with the type of 1 inch wide broadband wristband for anti-bullying which is
- A superior thought to prevent bullying and thereby people get aware of it as well.
- Also the site supports this great cause and has custom designed a fresh set of wristbands with a message across.
- The text is "Band against Bullying" and it is done across the 1 inch wide silicone wristband design.
- Wristbands with these types of awareness messages will help the trusts to use it as a promotional awareness tool, while conducting any awareness campaigns on social issues.
- It is one of the wristband type particularly tailored to create visibility, give power to victims and eventually save lives.
- It is been a great thought to create awareness among people about bullying and band against bullying wristbands act as a visible symbol.
- The band against bullying wristband is available in large, medium and small sizes.
- These wristbands were produced for student, faculty and parents to say no to bully.
- Bullies who see the band worn around the wrist which says band against bullying will reassess their actions, knowing that they are being sentinel.
- BAND AGAINST BULLYING wristbands also send a message that era is varying and most significantly, that victims are not unaccompanied.
There are different types of bullying and almost in all places bullying takes place and it takes place everywhere with different faces like
- School bullying
- Workplace bullying
- Cyber bullying
- Gay bullying
- Bulling of the disabled
- Bulling in prisons
- Bullying in military, etc.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, an anticipated 30-percent of all brood in grades six through twelve have been bullied or have bullied other children during a school year. But, it does not stop there. Bullying is taking it's indict on college students as stated in the news recently. Quiet a lot of students have committed suicide because of this abusive action called bullying.
Wristbands with a message or some quotes are considered the best rather the plain one, as people will be aware of it; as well and they also have a fear of annoying others by seeing these kinds of messaged wrist bands or at least reassess their action.
Wristbandconnection.com is also providing wristbands with a message according to the particular cause to make people aware of the ongoing issues and to symbolize that particular event.